COVID-19 GUIDELINES – COOL SPRINGS, TN
The safety and health of both our staff and our clients is most important. The floor plan of Refine Men’s Salon already lends itself to social distancing. Our semi-private stations, 8 ft walls between stations, and adequate space between stations means that the recommended distance is already in place. We will be putting additional strict guidelines and protocols in place for the health and safety of our clients and staff. Please call the salon to speak to a member of management if you have any questions or want further clarification.
For the safety of our clients and staff and by order of the Governor of Tennessee, these protocols must be adhered to.
- When you arrive at the salon, please wait in your car and call the salon. We will let you know when you can enter. We will be operating at a 50% capacity, with one client per stylist will be allowed on the premises.
- Young children may have one accompanying adult with them.
- Clients and staff will be screened for illness upon arrival.
- There will be no waiting area or complimentary beverage service in the salon.
- Clients and staff will be required to wear a face covering or mask.
- Services will be offered by appointments only; no walk-ins. Please call or book online to schedule your appointment.
- Some services may not be available. Please go to our website for a full list of services being offered.
- We will be working on a cashless basis. You may still leave cash tips with your stylist if you like.
- Please no handshakes, hugs, or fist bumps. We will shake hands again one day.
Refine Men’s Salon will be taking extra steps to adhering to strict guidelines from the CDC, TN Board of Cosmetology, and the Governor of Tennessee’s mandates. Some of the extras steps we will be taking for the safety of our clients and staff are as follows.
- Staff will wash hands thoroughly before each client and more often as needed
- Staff will thoroughly sanitize and disinfect workstation and disinfection after each customer. All equipment, instruments, capes, smocks, towels, chairs and work area will be cleaned and sanitized. We will utilize single-use or disposable items when applicable
- Enhanced sanitization of commonly touched surfaces and equipment will be in place, using CDC recommended sanitizers and disinfecting protocols
- Discard any single-use tools (e.g., files, buffers, neck strips) immediately after use
- Use touchless payment methods where possible
- Provide hand sanitizer for client and staff use
- Use appropriate temperatures for washers and dryers to ensure thorough sanitization of towels and capes
- Open windows and doors where possible to increase ventilation